Friday, November 28, 2008

Photo Update

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!

Gordon Ramsay book signing at Selfridges on Oxford Street:

My long walk around London:
A few weeks ago I went out walking to take some pictures around London. Five hours later I had seen Hyde Park, Wellington Arch, Buckingham Palace, Green Park, Picadilly Circus, and Covent Garden Market. Here are just a few of the pictures:
I just happened across the Royal Salute in Hyde Park for Prince Charles' 60th birthday.


Queen Elizabeth's Gate at Hyde Park


Crazy tame squirrels in Hyde Park eating out of people's hands. They were also climbing up people's pant legs but I didn't get pictures of those ones.

Wellington Arch

Buckingham Palace

Queen Victoria monument at Buckingham Palace

Lamp post in Green Park

No comments:

Post a Comment